Successful completion of MSc Student requirements :
To successfully complete our MSc Computer Science Program a student is required to
• Succeed in ten (10) courses of the program. Passing grade of each course is grade five (5).
1) Four of the above mentioned courses are required for all students and are attended during the first semester,
2) Students must successfully complete six (6) elective courses (see table).
• Successful attendance of the obligatory seminar "Research Methodology”
• There is reasonable flexibility in the allocation of the elective courses per semester, though without the violation of the above mentioned restrictions.
• Each semiannual course includes thirteen (13) weekly three hour lectures. The student 's absence in four or more course lectures means failure in that specific course
• Failure in totally two (2) courses is allowed per annum.
• Failure in an obligatory course of the first semester means that the student must attend again the same course on the third semester of studies and re take the examination.
• For each failure in an elective course there is the possibility of enrollment in another elective course, or if the failure involves an elective course which the student attended during the first year, the student can alternatively be reexamined during the second year after re-attending the course.
Τhe elaboration and composition of a thesis of scientific research nature which is assigned to the student, at the latest, at the end of the second semester of the student 's studies.
There is no possibility of extending the total duration of studies if the student has not met the requirements concerning the courses and thesis at the end of the third semester of his studies.
The graduation mark is calculated as the average of the student's thesis grade (25% importance factor and the average of the courses grade (75% importance factor).