Program in Computer Science aims to provide solid knowledge to students in
cutting-edge areas of Computer Science and to develop their ability to conduct
research so that they are ready to continue with their Ph.D. studies in the
Department or elsewhere and to solicit positions where strong qualifications
Program focuses on the following areas:
a) Artificial Intelligence
b) Computer Systems
c) Networks and Telecommunications
d) Theoretical Computer Science
characteristics of the program are:
- 1. Emphasis on research and on teaching
how this is conducted in Computer Science, with a view towards Ph.D. research.
- 2. Large variety of elective courses in
cutting-edge areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Networked Computer Systems
(IoT, 5G, Cloud, Blockchains), and the theoretical foundations of Computer
- 3. Program completion in 12 months.
- 4. Free program.
- 5. Research collaborations and participation
of students in research projects.
- 6. Flexibility in studies with the
various possibilities for personalized program of study for each student.
- 7. Continuously evaluated and evolving
program of study.